Suzanne's Sountrack Sunday

I gave you some musical monstrosities last time, but this time, actors who really CAN sing!

Brent Spiner released an album in 1991, Ol' Yellow Eyes is Back, and I worked in a record store when it was released. Alas, I couldn't bring myself to make the purchase after hearing the recently shared William Shatner songs via the internet.

Brent, however, covered some standards of the 1940's and does a respectable job. Heck, he even had some backing vocals from Michael Dorn (Worf), Jonathan Frakes (Cmdr. Riker) and LaVar Burton (Giordi LaForge) and the marvelous dulcet tones of Patrick Stewart doing the spoken word portion.

It's a Sin to Tell a Lie
http://youtu.be/-jexAHF_NpQ

In which case, I'll be honest and say that this is enjoyable...


Comments

Saw Spiner as John Adams in the revival of 1776. He really can sing.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously