The Joys of Digital Editing

I am in the thick of editing the USF Poly Student Roundtable we did last week, as well as editing the preliminary camera work for my second Digital Video assignment, a cooking demonstration I've mentioned recently.

Thankfully, these days, this doesn't mean my floor is littered with teeny tiny pieces of magnetic reel tape, or that I've used a roll of the ubiquitous white splicing tape, v block and razor blade.

Instead, my tools are the SD cards from three cameras and Final Cut.

I think I'm glad technology has brought us to this, because I'm not searching the floor for a 2" piece of video that I cut in error!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously