We've Reached the Age

I took a very funny picture that Chef staged for me last week, one in which he wore an Angry Birds pig hat and chose a red Angry Bird and made it appear as if he was being attacked, scared face and all.

The other day, I got an adorable picture of him with Scamp, both had priceless expressions.

I'm not sharing them, here or on Facebook. He asked me not to.


This on top of the sudden 'no displays of affection in public' make it clear: he isn't 13 for another few months, but he has clearly reached teenager. It is kind of strange, considering we haven't dealt with it yet.

For him, it's probably strange to have an older brother and parents who are treading new ground, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously