OPI Gelcolor-I'm Not Really a Waitress

When OPI announced they would be entering the soak off gel manicure market, I wanted to know if their signature color would be included.

It is.



Ed requested red, so I went with the classic I'm Not Really a Waitress, though I think Big Apple Red would have been a good selection, too.

As far as the peeling situation, so far, Katie says she hasn't many issue with this one (I had trouble with Ink, Suzi Says Feng Shui and Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow), but she's going to try two layers of top coat on the colors I mentioned. Other clients were having the same issue with their manicures lifting and peeling well before two weeks are up, too.

We shall see how this one fares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously