Blogger, Really

Right now, I'm happy I know HTML coding, because I'm getting sick of the fact that the 'compose' tab post may look like what I intended to post, but once I hit 'publish', it looks like one run on sentence.

You know, the thing I rank on other people for doing.

Then there's the lovely issue of moving my mouse a hair, and the alert box pops up to tell me "you have unsaved changes. Are you sure you want to cancel this post?", which really, no, I hadn't intended to do that, and I don't know how you got the notion I wanted to do that, Blogger.

Oh, and then there is the lovely way that auto save isn't working right now. I had a lovely, well crafted post the other day, and all that got saved was "I' ". Yep, I waxed poetic for something like 750 words, and you saved one character and an apostrophe.

It is a good thing that in a few weeks, I'll be packing my bags and moving to a new URL, because I'm not happy with this new interface. It is NOT user friendly, even to the tech savvy. I'll bet it's giving the newbies and technophobes fits.

Not exactly a good idea.

P.S. Why do I have to type in two "
" to return to the next line, when everywhere else, one "
" equals a new line?

Comments

Saffa Chick said…
I hate the new interface too. I'm fluent in html and yet I'm struggling! The compose does too much for me, and the html does too little. What was wrong with the old version? tch.

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously