Something Different, Something Similar

I attended a staff meeting today for the job I start with the fall semester. While we won't be working together until the semester starts, it was good to sit in that conference room and feel right at home with my colleagues. I know several of them, so those 'first day' jitters were non-existent.

While it is something new for me, it uses many things I know already. I have a million ideas running through my head and I need to write them all down before they disappear. Gaining some inside experiences to build my research proposal is a little bit intimidating, but mostly exciting. Sharing what I know with others is second hat, so doing this in a new setting will be good.

I've got eleven weeks to build something new out of all that knowledge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously