I Have Awesome Friends!

Over the years, I've met some wonderfully sweet people online. There are a few who are there for everything-the good, the bad, and the ugly. It goes both ways, because while they've been there for me, I do my best to be there for them.

One of the ladies I admire for her strength to put up with the crap life has handed her has been a wonderful cheerleader along my school journey. She asked me for an update on my address last week (she had the old one), and this is what I found waiting for me at the post office today:
In the box was a card congratulating me on my graduation. Jozette, you rock! Oh, and these truffles came from the Chocolate Garden in Michigan. One truffle is four bites-and I am totally heading up to Michigan for more. Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously