After Hours Work Party

I can't tell you the last time I was to a work based celebration that wasn't held during business hours. Most of the time, we'd either have potluck or catered in, and it'd be mostly simple affairs.

The bosses are having a huge holiday party at their house tomorrow. Fifty people attending (our work staff at both locations is 25), catered by a restaurant I've reviewed on here and love and then the thing that I'm not used to: the boss posted a picture of the makings for the signature drink we'll be having tomorrow.

Booze? At a work function? I think the last time I encountered that was when I lived up in Maryland. Still, those Bailey's chocolate covered cherries sound really good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously