Semester Break Treat

I went to pick up textbooks today. After last semester, it was rather pleasant to only have two books to buy, or in my case, rent. I'll have no need for stats books after this semester, save for the SAS book I bought last semester.

While at the bookstore, Ed pointed out the latest JK Rowling book, which reminded me of my intent to visit the library to borrow Nelson DeMille's The Panther. However, since I was there, and since I didn't have to blow $300 on books this time around, I decided to look for it.

The search was fruitful and even better:
It was cheaper than buying the eBook version!

Now I get to enjoy one of my favorite things to do: a soak in a very hot tub with a brand-new book. Awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously