Befuddled

Game Teen's school had a fundraiser tonight at a local restaurant. We did not attend. Mind you, my child wanted to go, even tried saying "I am going to the fundraiser" as a means of getting mom or dad to take him.

It was at Chuck E Cheese, home of lousy pizza. Add to that GameTeen's obsession with video games AND his sensory issues with loud noises and bright lights, there is no way in hell I'm subjecting myself to the place.

Which begs the question, if most of the students at the school have sensory issues, and teachers are gently reminded that a loud classroom is not good for the kids, why hold a fundraiser at the place where Dora could be drowned out by the competing sounds?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously