One Down, One To Go

I had the final in my Stats class tonight. It was a first for me since I've returned to college-I walked out knowing that I probably have a C in the course. It's what I deserve, I didn't put the effort into it that it deserves. The content wasn't difficult, but it's a logic language that I should have looked more often than I did.

On the other hand, the class in my course of study is going phenomenal. My group has wrapped up our A, I present at a conference in the morning all about it, and our work is being turned in a full week early. I just have three videos to complete between now and then, which is easy stuff for me.

It's good that we're getting this semester done early, it gives me a three week break before it starts all over again. I'm looking forward to some downtime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously