Sleep

I got a lot of it today, so there isn't much of the day to talk about. The inside of my eyelids have no holes.

Today begins the summer semester. I TA one class and I'm taking two towards my degree. The class I TA is the same one I took last summer and is really easy. The quantity of work in the two summer classes have me wondering what the heck I'm in for. Then again, the work probably wouldn't be so bad over 15 weeks, but we're doing it in ten-plus, I like to take the tougher courses first.

At the end of July, I can say I have year one of the doctoral program done.

For now, though, I'm up for inspecting the insides of those eyelids to get healthy enough to do all the reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously