Teaming Up

My boss has been a classmate in a few classes and TAed a class with me prior to working together.

She was a doctoral student, I was in my M.Ed, so the only overlap we had was the courses in our major. Until I became a doctoral student, too. This semester, we have both classes together and in the fall, we'll have one together. This is a good thing, because we can go to the other for clarification if a class got missed.

Last night, the professor said that the assignment due next week can be done in pairs. Me, I'm used to going it alone and didn't even consider that my boss would want to pair up for the task. It actually is really nice to know we can split the workload this weekend. Which is good, because there's a mountain of reading to do-at least it gives me back two or three hours to do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously