In A Strange Twist...

I will have the final project for my Autism class completed two weeks early.

Typically, I am an 11th hour sort of person, which is normal for someone with ADHD. If left to my own devices, I probably would have been burning the midnight oil on the 18th to get this portfolio done. However, I have three chapters of a dissertation proposal AND an exam in my other class, so I'm biting the bullet and getting the major work done for that class so that I can spend the next six days studying for the exam and the remaining time writing that proposal.

The upshot of the work for this portfolio is that it will get handed off to friends starting a new school. It is a resource guide for augmentative and alternative communications for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders. I think the idea that someone will be using this resource is probably a big motivator for doing it early and being more thorough that I usually am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously