Meanie

So, I've been slowly accumulating things for my desk. I have a Simon Pegg quote up that sums it up by stating that being a Geek is liberating, it is about getting excited about something that interests you, without worrying about what othes think.

My first purchase for work was a TARDIS USB hub. It was a wise purchase, because my Mac Pro is situated in such a way that plugging things into it would be a royal pain in the tucchus. However, I wanted more Doctor Who stuff. In the subsequent five months, this is what is accruing:


I showed Chef this picture yesterday and he and Ed agree that I'm holding out on them because I don't want to let them play with my toys. I don't know about you, but now that sounds like I need to get even MORE action figures...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously