Mental vs. Physical

After all the effort this past week, the test last night, some reading last night, I spent my lunch break preparing more school work, like this:


Alas, my brain is fired up and ready to put in a couple hours on the Autism portfolio. The eyes say "no way, you've asked way too much of me this week, I am done!" Yeah, I guess the eyes have a point, so I'm going to bed before midnight for the first time in I don't know how long.

But I'm going to sleep in until 8 and pick right up on it. My goal is to have everything for that class DONE tomorrow, which gives me 6 days to do the things I need from that chart above. Twenty to thirty pages worth. After reading one from another student, my assumption that the literature review portion is going to be really easy, I was correct in that assumption. It may be wise to pull out all the research papers I've written over the years to see what incidental studies I cited on top of the ten that are core to ASD education...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously