New Goal: 300 Beers in 4 Year

This makes the 'Beer Around the World' club at one of the bars I used to patronize up north seem wimpy.

Ed and I joined the 'Brew Crew' at a local beer chain that offers about 70 smaller label beers on tap and another 200 in bottles and cans. The goal? To become a beer guru, meaning we've sampled 300 beers.

My thought is it guarantees us a night out every week or so, while expanding our beer palate.

I'm .0667% towards my goal...

Two chocolate stouts, one from Fort Collins, the other Young's Double Chocolate Stout. They seemed appropriate after a steak dinner: dense, full flavored and 'thick', for lack of a better term. Looking at the list of drafts is like being a kid in a candy store, so many good choices that it's hard to settle on one.

I suspect there will be blog posts here and there as we work through our choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously