Poor Chef

He appears to have mom's mouth. A baby tooth was extracted today, mainly because the adult tooth came in behind it.

Worse though, he has a root canal tomorrow afternoon. I thought my rotten luck with teeth was attributed to the bands that were on my teeth for six solid years, not the lousy dental genes of my parents. (Mom had severe periodontal disease and lost her teeth at 25, Dad spent a lot of time getting his teeth restored when I was a kid.) Sooo, it isn't boding well for the kid.

At least we have decent dental insurance with my current job, something we'd lacked for more than five years. I suspect he'll be getting to know the dentist a little better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously