RSD

Several people I know also have RSD. All but one of them have warned me that it will spread, typically after having another trauma or surgery. Silly me, I thought it wouldn't happen.

Nine months out from surgery, there are symptoms that at first, I thought were just residual effects of having a spinal fusion. However, there's one hallmark of RSD that tips the hand that this isn't post-op nerves reasserting themselves. My right hand is generally 10-15 degrees colder than the left.

I now look like Michael Jackson, for I sit at my desk at work or at home with a glove on the right hand. Even that isn't enough to shake the cold.

At least it's my right hand and I'm a lefty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously