Next Food Network Star, Season 8: Final Three

Well, my earlier prediction was way off base, in that neither of the people are still in the race. At that time, it looked like those two had everything that Food Network would want.

That changed, and fast. Stacey, while being very polished, came off very rehearsed and reserved. Chad made some missteps for a couple of weeks and ultimately, his product pitch killed his chances. On the other hand, the three that remain continued to grow and improve, taking the criticism to heart.

So, right now, there are pilots from Rodney, Damaris, and Russell. I'd be happy with any of the three. If I have to choose one, I think Russell's would be my first pick.

We'll find out next Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously