Only In Florida

As I left work today, I noticed this minivan ahead of me that had the sliding door behind the driver's door open. It made me wonder how the person could not know it was open or tolerate how unbelievably loud that sound of the air buffeting against the door must be. Let's just say having windows open a crack in a car that's going 50 miles an hour (such as the road we were traveling) would drive me absolutely nuts. That would have been unbearable.

Then I pulled closer-and noticed CHAIN LINK FENCE affixed to the back of the driver's seat that went to the other side of the opening where the door normally would be closed, all the better to keep the stuff that was inevitably flying around the inside of this guy's van from flying out.



The things people come up with just make me shake my head some days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously