Pleasant To See

I earn a decent amount of vacation time at my job. As tomorrow is payday, my accrual updated this morning-and wow, I haven't had that much vacation time available to me since working for Disney!

Of course, the coming year presents a few options. All one really requires is the time off-the rest is already covered. All we need is our passports for that trip, and it will likely occur in November. The other big one though, is a cruise. One that really wouldn't interest the kids, as it is full of prog rock acts. However, for the first time ever, we have two responsible adults that we would feel comfortable leaving the kids with for the five days.

So, the question becomes 'is it just Ed going, or will we both?'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously