Take Your Cat To Work Day

This morning, I awoke the new high schooler and then went back to bed, for my alarm normally goes off an hour past his will this year. Alas, the child was SLEEPING, when I got up when my alarm went off. So there was the mad scramble for him to get ready and for me to do the same

This meant I didn't give my pants an extra close scrutiny before leaving. They were hanging in the laundry room, which meant they were clean.

Ostensibly.

It wasn't until I arrived at work and looked down at my black dress pants that I realized that they looked more cat colored than black. Once at my desk, it took several tape rings to get them decatified. There was a time when I had a black dog, with wiry fur that did not cling to anything.

The sad part is that I don't think I could effectively match the cat fur to a pair of pants. He'd shed his slightly darker fur on lighter brown pants, and the lighter cream color on beige pants...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously