An Abundance of Apples

I got the Macbook that had coffee splashed on it repaired. That means we have one MacBook that is Ed's, two that are mine and we each have a desktop. The house is full of Apples.

We love it.

Last week, Chef came into my room and was chatting with me as I did my usual organization of my desktop. With Mac, you just drag and drop into folders and he'd never seen that done before. As all my needed software is on the newly repaired machine, I suspect the the kids will have limited access to the newer MacBook, so that they can learn both platforms.

It is kind of amusing that just over three years ago, I wanted my first one sooooo badly, and here we are, a Mac-centric home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously