Why Target's Mobile Website Annoys Me

I left my pillow at home. I realized it an hour from home. Crap.

As I knew I wouldn't be able to get the same pillow where I am, I figured I would see if any of the big box retailers had something that would support my neck. First stop: Target's mobile website on my phone. I search pillows, and this is what I see:


All ten of the top hits were books. I don't know about you, but sleeping on books is not comfortable for me. The next two pages contained various Boppy covers and Boppy pillows.

However, Target wanted my opinion, and this is what they got:



I also complained that aesthetic is wasted when your site doesn't function as the user wishes.

WalMart? Gave me pillows when I searched for them. I got a travel pillow that I will use as a neck bolster for now and we'll see if Brookstone can deliver something appropriate tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously