Little Clues

So, this vertigo thing. It sucks that it appears to be back in my life, but I'm starting to learn something more each time.

For instance, I woke many times last night, mainly because my head was pounding. I still haven't learned that sleep no longer rids me of headaches, so I kept going back to sleep. (Yes, I know. Stupid.) When I finally got up at 5:30, I took some Aleve and it did nothing. Normally, I leave for work by 6:15, but I just didn't feel right leaving my chair.

I then realized where the headache was and the other things I was experiencing. So now, I have the sinus headache, the allergy headache, the migraine, the generic, the Chiari, AND can now identify the vertigo headache.

Twenty minutes later, I was 'spinny'. I took stronger medication and went back to sleep. Thankfully, it didn't devolve into a full objective vertigo episode, but now I can identify a specific zone of my head that hurts that is unique from the other headaches.

Knowing this is half the battle.

Now I just have to figure out what I can do to prevent the rest of the episodes occurring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously