Culinary Success

I had a few objectives in my brief trip to the NYC metro area. Once I found out Wegmans was in New Jersey, I wanted to get Zweigle's white hots. Ed asked for bagels, then knishes. I wanted my favorite rainbow cookies, so that was on the list, too.

Happily, I have all but the bagels, and those will be purchased on the way out of town bright and early tomorrow morning.

The bonus: I was able to get a few favorite Wegmans items that don't need to be refrigerated AND a crab cake dinner from their prepared food case. So, I kept to the unofficial rule that Ed and I adopted for traveling, in that it was a chain we do not have at home.

It was an awesome crab cake, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously