Dispatches From the Road

I uploaded a post via my phone around 10pm, and it hasn't shown up. Sooooo, here's some pictures from my journey back home.

The van is giving me trouble, so I'm not even close to being home yet!

You can count some cars on the New Jersey Turnpike, I just took the picture for you to do so. :)



Didn't catch the Welcome to Delaware sign, but this sign is all I need to see to know that I'm in the First State:

Maryland sign. FYI, it seems that if you want to be the Governor of Maryland, you stand a much better chance if you've spent some time as the Mayor of Baltimore! ;)



The Susquehanna River, which leads to the Chesapeake Bay, not far from this locale.



Maryland House rest stop. Sometime in the past four years, this has had a major revamp. It provided me with yet another delicious Phillip's seafood meal.



In the DC rush hour, I snapped this picture near Fort Meade, Maryland.



The blurry Virginia sign, because like most of the other pictures, I just point the camera in the general direction and shoot while driving about a dozen times, hoping to get something decent!



Same deal for North Carolina:



And I have not exited the state yet. The left front tire either lost a weight or needs to be realigned. Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously