New Nail Tech

It's a first, my hands look so bad, I won't be sharing many pictures. I'm still dealing with the dry and cracked skin from the trip to NJ last week.

That said, today I met Mandi, who is working at the salon where I'd see Katie. She's starting back in the nail business after many years away, raising her children. We talked about how much nail products have changed in that time, and I'm happy for the changes. She is, too, but it means getting new products and building up her colors. In time, I think she'll have a few of my favorites.

For now, her shellac assortment is mostly pinks, but I opted for this:



There were lots of laughs. I like her. No, she's not Katie, but that's okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously