Neuroscientology?

I was studying at the library, and passed by a display of a few books on my way to the restroom. My mind registered the title of this book as Neuroscientology, though I knew it could not be what it said.

On the way back to my study carrel, I stopped and took a look and found it really said this:


It did make me wonder, thought. Scientologists are against the idea of psychiatric medications and treatments, so Neuroscientology would be a difficult science to explore. Would it involve studying the neural networks of those who believe an alien named Xenu dropped their ancestors into a volcano to find out what else they'll believe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously