Unexpected Surprise

The main class I am taking this semester is technically the hardest one I will ever take, but it really isn't.

There is a ton of reading but A TON of discourse each week. I'm hearing about my peer's work toward their research, and it is fascinating. We weigh the pros and cons of the methodology, the rationale for research, what the gaps in knowledge on each topic may be.

I look forward to class each week. Today, work was frustrating and the thing that kept me out of a foul mood was the knowledge that I had class tonight. Heck, I'm thinking that each time it is offered, I'm going to ask to sit in on the class, because there is something so motivating about seeing the ideas others have and how they plan to complete their research.

I suppose that this is further proof that I'm not your average student...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously