Spring Break

The boys have spring break this week, and I'm currently job seeking. This means we actually have the week off together, which hasn't happened since I was a teacher.

Ed commented last night and I didn't even think about it: locusts in the house for one week-how fast are they going to consume all the food? I had several menu ideas in mind, ones that usually end up becoming two and three meals. Tex Mex chicken, homemade pizzas, mac and cheese, corned beef.

I could make those four and cover the family for the whole week, but that will get me up until Thursday! Guess I need to scope out the pantry and figure out what else we're eating. Especially since all the cereal is gone, too.

Yay, locusts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously